Assessment of internal control system provides reasonable assurance that the organization is managed and operated under the principles of good corporate governance, to ensure adequate and appropriate internal control and risk management that will enable the business to effectively achieve its objectives and goals and prepare for listing with the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
1. Auditing and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the overall internal control system of the company under the framework of COSO.
2. Consultancy on internal control, risks, and governance processes.
3. Preparation of information according to the internal control system adequacy assessment form as prescribed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
4. Follow-up on the implementation of recommendations from the internal control system assessment.
**Depending on the size of the structure of each business.
Assessment report of the internal control system and follow-up report
Assessment and the assessment report on the adequacy of the internal control system as required by the SET.
This service is suitable for
What the clients need to prepare
1. Companies that are preparing to list with the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
1. A tool for management to prevent risks and consequences that may occur.
|1. Cooperation from all parties in providing information and necessary documents such as structure, operational manual, approval authority, operational documents, etc.|
1. Internal Audit
2. Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
3. Business Development
4. IT Application Control
5. Privacy Data Protection Act, PDPA
6. System Development