This is a self-assessment review service on the anti-fraud/corruption measures to provide an opinion on the adequacy of the evidence supporting the Company's practice regarding anti-corruption measures that the company has developed and the baseline of anti-corruption, which are:
1. Determining anti-corruption policies.
2. Determining procedures for implementing anti-corruption policies.
3. Implementing the procedures set forth on anti-corruption policy.
4. Reporting to the public on anti-fraud/corruption practices under the "Thailand's Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption" project to obtain a certificate as a member of the Coalition from Thai Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption Committee.
1. Providing knowledge and understanding about the baseline of good practice and acceptable in anti-corruption.
2. Providing advice on corporate risk assessment and controls to develop anti-corruption measures.
3. Reviewing and evaluating the appropriateness of the internal control system and the evidence supporting the performing various tasks, according to the Self-Assessment Form on the defined anti-corruption measures.
4. Follow up on improvements based on the recommendations.
**Depending on the type and structure of the business and the type of service.
1. SME Size (17 items of assessment)
2. Full Size (71 items of assessment)
Service Types :
1. Consulting and reviewing the assessment form.
2. Reviewing the assessment form.
Assessment reports and recommendations, assessment documentation, and self-assessment reports on anti-corruption measures.
This service is suitable for
What the clients need to prepare
1. Companies that wish to join the Collective Action Coalition of the Thai private sector against corruption.
1. Creating favorable image for the company.
|1. Collaboration from all parties on the required documents according to the self-assessment on anti-corruption Measures.|
1. Internal Audit
2. Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
3. System Development